Sunday, February 11, 2007

I Think There's a Leak in My Swimmies!

When I started the day on Saturday, I already knew the definition of the verb, "to chafe," and the definition of the adjective, "waterlogged." However, by the end of Saturday's workout, I had learned what these two highly descriptive words mean. Our workout began in Larkspur at Redwood High School at 9am. The warmest part of the workout came first: swimming. We swam about 3/4 mile in the outdoor pool, then had 15 minutes to change (no time to dry your hair, but really no reason to, either...) before we got on our bikes. I rode 14 miles in the rain, which was at times a sprinkle and at times a downpour. Afterwards, I put on my less wet shirt, and got in the car to leave. I thought I felt terrible, but the more I thought about it, I realized I felt terriffic.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

GO TEAM! Becca, I am so excited that you are doing TNT! You are going to rock! I can't even believe the dedication it takes to do TNT in the winter season. I am so wimpy! I could never do it. You are my idol. I will cheer you on until the very end. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking on my cause.