Sunday, August 3, 2008

Domo Arigato!

Hey Duffek, guess who did 45 push-ups this morning?

In my excitement before the RI 70.3, I forgot to share that I ever did 50. I WON THE BET! I DID 50 PUSH-UPS IN A ROW BEFORE SUE! In case you're wondering how I feel about that...

The Malibu triathlon is 9/13. My training regimen for the next three weeks is strictly to relax in Japan and Vietnam. I must admit, I'll miss my bike. Swimming, I can do on the trip, and running, well, running-schmunning.

Nate, David, and Geoff are also doing the Malibu event as a three-man team, proudly named, "The Lazy Mofos."

I thought Pam was going to kick my butt, but she surprised me with the lovely gift up a pair of pink goggles yesterday, and now, I think they may be the key to her undoing.

2 comments:

Jessica Nichols said...

I'm bummed that the summer got so busy that I haven't seen you. I don't like that. Hey the Malibu event is on my birthday! Cool! Have a great trip, sounds amazing. Please post pics.

The Stumblesaurus said...

Yes! Where did summer go? However, with school back in session, I will be down in your neck of the woods with more regularity...maybe lunch on a minimum day sometime??