Sunday, March 4, 2007

The Very Tired Caterpillar


What a week! On Tuesday I did an 1800 meter swim, but I was still hungry. On Wednesday I did a 4 mile sprint set, but I was still hungry. On Thursday I did a 15 mile bike ride, but I was still hungry. On Friday I did a 1500 meter swim, but I was still hungry. On Saturday I did a 1600 meter swim and then a 5 mile run, but I was still hungry. On Sunday I did a 27 mile bike ride and when I finished I was not hungry any more. I had become the very tired caterpillar.

2 comments:

Jessica Nichols said...

Rad!

And extremely impressive. On Tuesday, I woke up with the sneezes. By noon, I had a fever. On Wednesday I couldn't get out of bed. On Thursday I couldn't get out of bed. On Friday my fever was 104.9. I was the very sick caterpillar. On the weekend I took antibiotics and now I am a little better caterpillar.

The Stumblesaurus said...

104.9! That number should indicate a radio station only! I am glad the antibiotics worked.