Sunday, March 2, 2008

Food, Glorious Food!

This is what I love the most about tri training. I can eat a wagonload of anything, really, and I am still losing weight. Yikes! I am hungry all the time. Now I know how that adorable caterpillar felt. I am up to eating breakfast twice, lunch, at least two snacks, dinner, and sometimes dessert. This is excellent.

Training was du rigeur this weekend. One and a half miles in the IVC pool today, followed by forty miles of cycling. Too bad I didn't have this photo of IVC earlier to post under "whose pool rocks?"



Working backwards, yesterday was a hilly run in Ross, followed by the honoree potluck. Good times, and good weather.



Wednesday was a really good workout at Kezar. We focused on form and core work. Yowsers. Here I am working on abs of steel.



Good grief, it's time to eat something again.

1 comment:

jnichols959 said...

oh, the good old days... i never did tris but used to ride quite a bit and got into the habit of eating accordingly (i agree, a beautiful thing).

sadly i stopped riding so much but still eat that much. doesn't take a genius to figure out how THAT ended up.