Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Injustice!

The following is addressed to the person who rides southbound CalTrain 210 most mornings and brings a small, sea green, Bianchi road bike with leopard print seat, bound for San Antonio Station, into the bike car.

Why must you impatiently and carelessly move my bike to find a place? Surely there is another place for you to put your bike? If not, could you at least be more careful, please? And also, I doubt there isn't a place. Please do a better job of checking.

This morning you did an especially careless thing! Apparently, you dropped my bike and not only did you make my precious bike light ($30, already replaced once due to my own decision to hop a gnarly curb over at Aquatic Park...) disappear, but you also made one of my DAISIES FROM MY DAISY BASKET disappear! Is nothing sacred, you callous bike jostler?

This would all have been much easier to bear had it not been for the fact that my engagement ring cracked. Alas, that has little to do with my training...

Oh, and another thing! You also tore my handlebar tape. Boo to you!

No comments: