Friday, February 15, 2008

A Few of my Favorite Things!

Here are some photos of things currently making me super happy!



1. My mom finished my "racing cape" (oh yeah, that's right!) and mailed it to me for Valentine's Day! Here's the front AND back!












Note the fancy "R" on the back. I am betting that wearing this cape will cut a good 15-30 minutes off my race times.














2. I finally admitted to myself that I was not in love with the North Face bag, so I divorced it and married this super cute Timbuk2 tote instead.















3. Here's the front page photo from the Santa Cruz Sentinel of the Sentinel Triathlon. It was a while ago, but I am still so impressed with what super studs my race start group looks like in the photo. (I am the second super stud in from the left side of the photo.)















4. I crack up every time I see this picture, taken while visiting my sister in New Hampshire. Enough said.






















5. These next two photos aren't technically making me "super" happy, but they are from the most recent run workout at the Sports Basement. I am proud of my excellent form in the "side plank" photo, and I think you get a good sense in the second one of how dark is is to run during Daylight Savings.

































Over and out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very proud. Perhaps when your bruder graduates, he, too, can sit on you in a chair? Or both? For the update on the coffee mug? Just a suggestion. Momster The cape looks fab. Does it need any adjustment? for speed? for comfort? I thought the R looked like it was whizzing along either on a bike, on a train or on a plane.