Sunday, January 13, 2008

Back and Better than Ever!



Well, after I finished my last tri in Santa Cruz (alas, NOT with TNT...) lots of folks were asking whether or not I planned to do Team in Training again. I said "Hell, yeah!" but I needed a couple of years off to recoup and so forth, and then registration for the Spring 2008 season rolled around and guess what? True to form, I impulsively signed up not to do a sprint, not to do an Olympic, but to compete in a HALF IRONMAN triathlon. Yikes! Who here is crazy? I am so excited to be back in the game with this new goal. The season kickoff isn't until 1/26/08, so technically, this is a sneak preview announcement with more to come in a couple of weeks. No diggity, no doubt!

Here's the address for my TNT fundraising page for those early birds who want to spend some of their hard-earned worms:

http://www.active.com/donate/tntgsf/rebkline

No comments: