Sunday, January 20, 2008

Smile Pretty!

I was looking for some triathlon-related photos of some sort on Nate's computer and I stumbled (hehe that's what I do!) across some old photos of myself, all pre-TNT. The first thing I thought was, "Wow! Did I really have that many different haircuts in the 1.5 years we lived in Campbell?" Although I was teaching step aerobics and "Body Pump" at the time, I had no idea what exciting athletic endeavors were waiting just beyond the horizon for me, out at the Presidio Sports Basement.


This one is from my "Lost in Translation" phase...or should I say Nate's "Lost in Translation" phase.


Definitely from my "I want to be a NOFX groupie" phase (I would have settled for being a Rancid groupie during this phase, too).


Ok, ok, I cheated a little here. This was probably taken VERY shortly after we moved to San Francisco from Campbell. I'm in my "Having short hair will make me look more like a teacher, right?" phase.

Enough said.

No comments: